What DOES REVA STAND FOR?
Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Most people picture someone sitting at a desk filing paperwork and answering the phone… This couldn’t be further from the truth!
The modern-day real estate VA is someone who performs an array of real estate related services both for – and on behalf of – a real estate agent, investors or home builders. These services can be provided anywhere in the world via internet access and a laptop.
Times have certainly changed! Assistants are now able to work virtually opening up an entirely new market for real estate agents and investors.
- There are approximately 2.9 million active real estate licensees in the United States, according to the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO).
- Millions of homes are being sold! There were approximately 4.72 million existing home sales in June 2020 (see graphic below).
- According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 85% of REALTORS® don’t have an assistant and are handling 100% of the administrative duties of their businesses on their own.
- The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) shows a benefit for virtual assistants in the real estate world, suggesting that 80% of real estate agents without virtual assistants produce only 20% of the total business volume. Conversely, the 20% of real estate agents with assistants comprise 80% of the total business volume.
What types of services and value can one provide as a REVA?
Another million dollar question.
Below is a list of services Reva Suite offers as a real estate VA:
- Transaction coordination (which includes buyer, seller and listing workflow.
- Social Media Management
- Design Digital Marketing Materials
- Website | Blog Maintenance
- Newsletter | Email Campaign Management
- Create and Implement Marketing Plans
- Database management
- Email & Calendar Maintenance
As a real estate virtual assistant, I can help implement and maintain a seamless system to ensure nothing important falls through the cracks. I can ensure that all transactions are on track for closing by following workflows, sending appropriate emails on time and giving you some of your time back to enjoy.
FREE UP YOUR TIME TO CLOSE MORE DEALS
There are four pillars that a real estate agent focuses on:
- Showing properties
- Attending listing appointments
- Negotiating contracts
- Prospecting for new business
These are the revenue producing activities an agent needs to remain focused on to grow their business. As a real estate virtual assistant, I can ensure that your team focuses on these four pillars and properly delegates the virtual assistant related tasks to me!
Residential home Construction
Home builder ~ orange county NY | Bobgibbonsframingcompany.com
Home Builders & Contractors
In the Construction Industry, residential home building is escalating due to the population growth. Construction has always been one of the top revenue-generating industries in the world — the United States construction market, in particular, is one of the largest.
Many in the industry are still holding onto their spreadsheets due to not having a tech savvy staff member or the training for new technology to handle the business workflow management, marketing and database maintenance.
Hiring a virtual assistant will allow you to take a proactive approach towards your business tasks and is essential for future growth and success.
Request A quote
Would you like to chat about my services and process and how we can work together to take your business to the next level?
If you ready to take your business to the next level and gain your valuable time back to sell more homes, request a quote here.